Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – £45,000 – London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile AC Engineer to join one of the world’s largest Facilities Management companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to improve their overall maintenance skills and become an elite performer in the industry with first class training and progression schemes.
Your main responsibility as an AC Engineer will be acting as first point of call for all but not limited to, AC issues covering the area of London on commercial sites.
- Be the first point of contact for all A/C issues
- Manage pipe leaks, minor electrical and plumbing issues
- Manage all elements assigned in a professional and safe manner
- Establishment and administration of working processes
- Managing planned and reactive maintenance regimes
- Health and safety management
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer
- Proactively managing planned and reactive work orders
- To assist with day to day maintenance and to carry out other works as instructed.
The ideal candidate:
- AC Qualifications needed – example; City and Guilds Part 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent
- F Gas qualified
- Excellent knowledge of chillers and plant equipment
- Very good knowledge in commercial environments
If you are interested in applying for the A/C Engineer role, please click the apply button now or via the details provided.
To register for Engineering Vacancies or to be the first for updates & new vacancies please send your CV to kieran @ ctr engineering .co .uk
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 per year