Static Electrical Supervisor – £50,000 – Northwest London
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm & £50,000 salary + Great package
One of London’s leading building services maintenance providers is currently seeking a permanent Hands-on Electrical Supervisor to manage a prestigious site based in Northwest London.
This is a static role so accessibility into the Northwest London area is key.
The successful candidate will look after the day-to-day engineering as well as managing all sub contractors. The ideal candidate will come from a client facing commercial environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to be fast tracked to become a Contract Manager within 12 months.
The purpose of this position:
- Run a team responding to any breakdown failure and the planned preventative maintenance
- Ensure all critical plant is maintained
- Manage PPM schedule
- Organise sub contract labour
- Organise labour and the procurement of materials and parts
- Responsible for Health & Safety, risk assessment, permits etc
- Technical back up for the team
- Attend client meetings and carry out reports
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Fully electrically or mechanically qualified to recognised level
- Happy to work in a “hands on” capacity as and when needed
- Able to write report and carry out quotes
- Previous experience of supervising staff and sub contractors
- Be smart and presentable
- Be able to demonstrate good people skills.
- Fully qualified electrically – including 18th Edition
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very large organisation that offers training and career development to their long-standing staff.
The position comes with a very favourable benefit package on top of a very lucrative starting salary.
If you are interested in this position please feel free to get in contact to discuss more.