Static Air Conditioning Engineer – £40,000 – Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Static Air Conditioning Engineer to join a fantastic company who are leading the way in their sector. Due to recent expansion, they are looking for experienced Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer.
This role is paying a salary of up to £40,000 per annum along with great company benefits that include a phone, tablet, van, fuel card, overtime, training scheme, progression opportunities & much more.
- Be the first point of contact for all A/C issues
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Manage pipe leaks, minor electrical and plumbing issues
- Manage all elements assigned in a professional and safe manner
- Establishment and administration of working processes
- Managing planned and reactive maintenance regimes
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer
- Proactively managing planned and reactive work orders
- To assist with day to day maintenance and to carry out other works as instructed.
The ideal candidate:
- F Gas & NVQ/City & Guilds Qualified
- 5+ years proven experience in a Service Engineer role within Air Conditioning
- Experience in the commercial sector
They are looking for people who have the skills, enthusiasm and determination needed to be part of their specialist team.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact Kieran on the details provided.
Reference ID: SACE-40CG
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year