Mobile Plumber – £35,000 – Sussex
My client is offering a fully qualified plumber an excellent opportunity to work on several contracts in the Sussex area.
They are currently actively growing their organization and are looking for a highly-skilled and enthusiastic candidate with experience in plumbing to join them on a permanent basis and who is willing to deliver a first class repairs service for a variety of their clients.
- Day-to-day responsive repairs
- General void / occupied property maintenance and refurbishments
- Programmed maintenance
- Servicing and repairs
- Qualified plumber (City and Guilds / level 3 NVQ)
- Certified in Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge
- Vented/ unvented certificate
- Valid UK driving license
- Desired: Experience in secondary trades an advantage (tiling, painting, decorating, carpentry)
- Van & Fuel Card
- Uniform provided
- Training offered to ensure high standards are met
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extra financial remuneration for call outs and over time
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out some more information please APPLY now or get in touch on the details provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year