Mobile Fabric Technician – £35,000 – London
A fast-progressing M&E company based in North Kent are currently seeking a Fabric Technician to work in their residential sites across London. This is a permanent position paying a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience, with overtime opportunities are available.
This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Overtime opportunities available. Required to be very technically strong with great fault-finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Carry out general building repair and maintenance
– Hanging of doors and fitting of new frames
– Repairing of windows and doors
– Changing of locks, door closures and other door furniture
– Basic plumbing and small leak repairs
– Small painting, decoration and making good Fitting of carpet tiles
– To apply relevant trade skills to carry out reactive maintenance standards
– Ensure health and safety of sites are met to regulation standards
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
– Woodwork, Painting, Floor tiling, basic plumbing maintenance of the Building.
– Fabrics. Make, Do & Mend projects from start to finish.
– Reporting to the M&E Manager / Supervisor.
– To apply relevant trade skills to carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
– To assist the electrical engineers when possible.
– Proven general building and maintenance repairs
– General plumbing repairs e.g. small leaks and replacing tap washers
– General electric’s e.g. replacing light switches and fittings
– Relevant trade qualifications, such as City & Guilds, BTEC National Diploma or NVQ
– Essential to have excellent client facing skills
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Kieran at CTR Engineering.