Domestic Electrical Tester – Full Time, Permanent
Salary & Benefits: £40,000 per year. This is a PAYE position and uniform, company van or generous van allowance, fuel card, iPad, holiday allowance & company pension will be provided.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm with optional out of hours work
Location: Based in London
Company Description: M&E company with an excellent reputation in Electrical installations, ensuring professionalism and reliability to an impressive range of clients in the domestic, commercial, and industrial sectors. Working on Domestic, Commercial, Maintenance, Fire Alarms/Emergency Lighting and operating with a fleet of Electrical Engineers in London and the Southeast.
An exciting position has become available for 15 Testing Electricians to join a friendly team based in the Southeast.
We are looking for electricians who are able to start within a couple of weeks ideally but we can be flexible for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidates will be fully qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Candidates must have experience in Fault Finding
- City and Guilds – 2391 (2394/5) Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations – Essential
- Ideally have worked within a Domestic environment
- The Company has several Housing Association contracts which require testing and upgrades to domestic properties and communal areas. All test certification is carried out on a tablet (iPad), so a knowledge of form filling is essential (help and training will be provided if necessary)
- The work varies from changing light fittings, switches and sockets etc through to Rewires and Distribution Board changes.
Progression can be obtained through performance and the continued growth of the business. This is proven through several contracts’ managers having worked their way up from the tools.
If you are interested in the role, please feel free to apply or contact Kieran on the details provided.