Mobile Electrical Engineer – £42,000 – London
We are recruiting for an experienced maintenance electrician completing PPM and Reactive maintenance across my client’s retail portfolio based in London.
- Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
- £42,000 + Excellent Overtime Opportunities
- Travel card supplied, along with tools
- Great progression and training aspects
Within the maintenance electrician (mobile) role you will be working within a team of engineers carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks across the portfolio. You will be working over a retail site portfolio therefore a flexible approach is required as you will often be called to carry out or support works that are outside your core discipline i.e. fabric and plumbing works.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on electrical components
- To cover all maintenance of electrical distribution, controls, lighting, emergency systems, building services plant room electrical systems.
- To complete PPM’s in line with SLA and KPI agreements
- To provide Electrical H&S and compliance engineering on each facility
- To respond to Helpdesk requests, providing a professional and timely service
- To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines
Skills & Background Required:
- Full UK driving licence
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. City & Guilds 236 Electrical Installation Part 1 & 2
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- PPM and reactive maintenance experience
- Proven building maintenance experience within a commercial environment
- Must be presentable and reliable
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to manage short term and long term activities to agreed deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button now.
To register for Engineering Vacancies or to be the first for updates & new vacancies please send your CV to kieran @ ctr engineering .co .uk