Mobile Domestic Gas Engineer – £35,000 – Southampton/ Bournemouth/ Portsmouth
My client is an award-winning specialist central heating service and repair company who are now in urgent need for an immediately available Gas Engineers due to expansion & the win of new contracts. They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer covering all service & breakdowns on their domestic portfolio. You will be working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with the option of Overtime & Call-out Rota. A Van & Fuel Card is fully provided with this role as the ‘icing on the cake’ for this fantastic opportunity.
- Annual servicing, Fault finding and repairs on gas boilers and central heating systems
- Quality control inspections on installations
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Efficient communication with the office, especially when parts are required
- You must have experience in fault finding and be confident carrying out repairs on a wide range of domestic gas boilers.
- You must also have current domestic gas ACS qualifications.
- Basic DBS certificate within the last 3 months
- An asbestos refresher/awareness certificate
Please apply for the position online or get in touch on the details provided for more information.
To register for Engineering Vacancies or to be the first for updates & new vacancies please send your CV to kieran @ ctr engineering .co .uk
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year