Mobile Domestic Gas Engineer – £35,000 – East London & Essex
My client is a service and repair company who are now on the look for 3 available Gas Engineers due to expansion & the win of new contracts.
They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer covering all service & breakdowns on their domestic portfolio.
- Annual servicing, Fault finding and repairs on gas boilers and central heating systems
- Quality control inspections on installations
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Efficient communication with the office, especially when parts are required
- You must have experience in fault finding and be confident carrying out repairs on a wide range of domestic gas boilers.
- You must also have current domestic gas ACS qualifications.
- An asbestos refresher/awareness certificate
- 4 years+ experience in Domestic settings
Please apply for the position online or get in touch on the details provided for more information.
To register for Engineering Vacancies or to be the first for updates & new vacancies please send your CV to Kieran @ ctr engineering .co .uk
Reference ID: MDGE-LAE35
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year