Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer – £42,000 – Berkshire & Hampshire
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join my clients ever expanding team.
Salary: £42,000 + Van & Fuel Card
Location: Berkshire & Hampshire
The main duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Gas Engineer are:
- To undertake heating/combustion maintenance reactive repair works as issued within set time frames to ensure client expectations are met.
- To proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion maintenance works (reactive works not yet identified by the client).
- To undertake heating/combustion PPM works, within set time frames to ensure statutory compliance.
- To undertake heating/combustion improvement works as required.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the correct servicing and maintenance procedure of all plant room equipment.
- Carry out on call duties as part of a Rota.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- Engineers required to support the business in all areas including Domestic, plumbing and heating.
- Be able to work independently as well as being a good team player, with the skills to work in a residential and commercial buildings.
- Significant previous experience in a similar service environment.
- Must be flexible in their approach to work.
- ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas.
- (Domestic Gas qualifications CCN1, CEN1, CPA1).
- (Commercial Gas qualifications CIGA1, COCN1, CBHP1, ICPN1, TPCP1A).
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
If you are on the look for your next opportunity please feel free to give me a call on the details provided, or APPLY NOW.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £42,000.00 per year