Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer – £38,000 – Gloucestershire
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join my clients ever expanding team.
Salary: £38,000 + Van & Fuel Card
The main duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Gas Engineer are:
· To undertake heating/combustion maintenance reactive repair works as issued within set time frames to ensure client expectations are met.
· To proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion maintenance works (reactive works not yet identified by the client).
· To undertake heating/combustion PPM works, within set time frames to ensure statutory compliance.
· To undertake heating/combustion improvement works as required.
· Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding.
· To evaluate performance and ensure the correct servicing and maintenance procedure of all plant room equipment.
· Carry out on call duties as part of a Rota.
· To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
· Engineers required to support the business in all areas including Domestic, plumbing and heating.
· Be able to work independently as well as being a good team player, with the skills to work in a residential and commercial buildings.
· Significant previous experience in a similar service environment.
· Must be flexible in their approach to work.
· Recognised Mechanical / Electrical Trade Apprenticeship.
· ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas.
· (Domestic Gas qualifications CCN1, CEN1, CPA1).
· (Commercial Gas qualifications CIGA1, COCN1, CBHP1, ICPN1, TPCP1A).
· A full driving licence is essential for this role.
If you are on the look for your next opportunity please feel free to give me a call on the details provided, or APPLY NOW.