Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer – £37,000 – Job in Birmingham
Location: Covering the West Midlands area
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Company pension scheme, overtime allowance & holidays
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday.
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a Global Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win, with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer, is looking to recruit an experienced HVAC Engineer to cover sites across the West Midlands.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive HVAC maintenance within small / medium / large sites.
- You will be the first line in all maintenance throughout your allocated sites
- Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Completing maintenance to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid down company Health and Safety Policy
- Ability to maintain / repair a range of mechanical equipment, e.g. fans, pumps and compressors to recognized standards
- Safe working practices in relation to 3 phase and single-phase electrics and applications
- Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the HVAC Supervisor of findings
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by management
Candidates Background & Experience:
- Qualified Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer who has experience across multi-sites on the service and maintenance of heating systems.
- NVQ Level 3 – Commercial and Industrial Gas, Building Services / Heat & Ventilation
- ACS Gas – COCN, CIGA, CORT, ICPN, CDGA, TPCP1, TPCP1A
- NVQ Level 3 – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category
- City & Guilds 5831 Electrical Safe Isolation – Desirable not essential
- City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition – Desirable not essential
- Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Experience of multi-site environment
- Dealing directly with customers and on-site management teams
- Ability to work at heights, work in confined spaces
- A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Kieran at CTR Engineering.