Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – £36,000 – London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join a fantastic company who are leading the way in their sector.
Due to recent expansion, they are looking for experienced Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer to work in their sites based in London.
The company have several large contracts with commercial clients and are now looking for an air conditioning engineer to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for servicing & maintenance of all aspects of AC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible on day-to-day basis for all aspects of but not limited to, maintenance regime, reactive and PPM, compliance.
- Be the first point of contact for all A/C issues
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principal Engineer
- Proactively managing planned and reactive work orders
- Diagnose faults on various air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration or air handling systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs.
- Fault finding on all forms of Air Conditioning, including Chillers, Splits, VRF and Refrigeration Plant
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years proven experience in a Service Engineer role within Air Conditioning.
- F-Gas Category 1
- Apprentice Trained or NVQ/City & Guilds Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Level 1, 2
- Excellent knowledge of Air Conditioning Kit, VRVs, VRFs, Splits etc.
- Experience in commercial environments is desirable however not essential.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact Kieran at CTR Engineering.
Reference ID: MACE-L36
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £36,000.00 per year