Mobile Air Conditioning & Electrical Engineer – £40,000 – London
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer working on a Commercial portfolio based within the M25 handling maintenance/ installation work on Commercial electrical & Air conditioning equipment.
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards
- Installation and operation of engineering equipment in line with operational requirements of the sites; this includes but not limited to: A/C Units, Control systems, Split Units, VRV’s, Chillers, Pressurisation Units, BMS.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety including risk assessment & working safely with equipment.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Required to work on callout for the contract
- BMS experience and Multi-skilling capability within building services is desirable
- NVQ Level 3 in Air Conditioning/Maintenance- Essential
- F Gas Qualification- Essential
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or Apprenticeship- Essential
- 18th Edition- Essential
- 2391-52 Testing and Inspection Qualification- Essential
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CTR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this role please or contact Kieran on the details provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year