Fire & Security Contracts Manager – £45,000 – London & Kent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Service Contracts Manager to join a well-established company in the fire and security industry.
Due to expansion & continued win of business in 2020 I am currently recruiting for one of my closest clients who have been established for 10+ years based in the South East.
My client is a young, progressive company looking for a Contracts Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level in the industry. They specialise in the installation and maintenance of commercial Intruder Alarms, Access Control, Door Entry, CCTV, Fire Alarms and IP systems.
I am looking for Contracts Managers with experience within the Fire Alarm & Security Systems field who want to work for a company where they can grow & improve their overall knowledge, Along with possessing a ‘can-do’ attitude & willing to get stuck into all works.
Most of the work in based in London & my clients office is based in the Mid-Kent Area so accessibility into both area’s would be ideal.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Responsible for the overall successful delivery of allocated service contracts.
– Act as a high-level interface between clients and the company, focussing on the stability of the relationship and client retention whilst ensuring the contract terms and conditions.
– Increase revenue at every opportunity, ensuring renewals include all equipment on site and client’s expectations are met for SLA whilst liaising with Sales and others.
– Experience with PNL & KPIs are a must for this specific role
– Ensure all service engineers are correctly trained, equipped, managed, and developed in line with company values and goals.
– Prepare and distribute reports as required and directed.
– Salary: Up to £45,000 (DOE)
– Pension Scheme
– Annual & Quarterly Bonuses
– Van & Fuel Card
– Long term career options
If you are on the look for your next opportunity, please feel free to give me a call on the details provided or APPLY NOW.
To register for Engineering Vacancies or to be the first for updates & new vacancies please send your CV to kieran @ ctr engineering .co .uk
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 per year