Fire Door Carpenter – £35,000 – London & Kent
Due to my clients continued growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Fire Door Engineer with Carpentry & Joinery Qualifications to assist in building the fire door division of the company.
My client is looking for someone who has experience with servicing, fitting & repairing fire doors in commercial environments based in London & Kent.
This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
· Overtime opportunities available.
· Commercial flats, office buildings & building site works
· Ensure health and safety of sites are met to regulation standards.
· Reporting to the M&E Manager / Supervisor.
· To apply relevant trade skills to carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
· Proven general building and maintenance repairs
· Experience and skills in Carpentry
· General plumbing repairs e.g. small leaks and replacing tap washers
· General electric’s e.g. replacing light switches and fittings
· Relevant trade qualifications in Carpentry & Joinery (fire door preferred but not essential)
· At least 3 years’ carpentry / joinery experience
· Full UK driving license.
· Company van & fuel card
· Mobile phone / PDA
· 20 days holiday + bank holidays
· Salary £35,000 + OT (depending on experience)
· Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in this vacancy please APPLY NOW!
To register for Engineering Vacancies or to be the first for updates & new vacancies please send your CV to kieran @ ctr engineering .co .uk