Fire Alarm Installation & Commissioning Engineer – £38,000 – London
Due to expansion & continued win of business in 2020 I am currently recruiting for one of my closest clients who are based in the South East.
The role is paying up to £38,000 for the right candidate, along with a van & fuel card. The site working hours are 7:30am-4:00pm, with overtime available.
Most work activities are carried out in London, sometimes a couple of sites in Kent are needed for works.
- Complete Fire Alarm installations in large commercial environments
- Working role so must have very good knowledge of commercial installations
- Able/Experience in the commissioning of fire alarms
- Must be able to provide detailed site reports
- Confidence to manage multiple staff and clients
- Work efficiently and effectively in all situations
- Understand the complexity and pressures of commercial installations and lead by example
- Vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, tools, & more!
- Yearly investment training plan
- Detailed career progression path into further management roles
If you feel you that this is the position for you & a new chapter in your career, please feel free to apply of get in touch via email or phone for more information.
The ideal Engineer will be hardworking, driven, and self-motivated. They must be able to work as part of a team and also alone, being able to use their own initiative.
Reference ID: FIAC-L38
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £38,000.00 per year